Why do I write that “Our India as Good Country in the World”? You must be wondering, aren’t you? The following declaration by a village makes me feel to write the above:
1. Sale of tobacco or any other intoxicating products is banned.
2. Brewing or Selling alcohol of any kind is banned.
3. Lamb husbandry is prohibited.
4. No Political Party flags are allowed to be hoisted any where in the village. However, National Flag is allowed.
5. No memorial statues are permitted to be erected.
6. Individual donors name is not written anywhere except in paper records.
This is not just my day dreaming about my country. It is existing in a village “Kasangadu“.This village is under Kasangadu Panchayat, Madukkur Union, Pattukkottai Taluk, Thanjavur District, Tamil Nadu State, India. In 2008, I had written a post about this village. I wrote that post with the hope that it would influence the neighboring villages and towns to change for better. I talk to my friends and students about this village.
I am confident that very soon, our India would become a good country in the world.